Friday, April 3, 2015

Dash Dolls: I'm Sorry, What?

The Kardashians are getting another show. ANOTHER SHOW. 


When I saw this post on Instagram, I wasn't the least bit surprised. Kourney and [insert sister] Take [insert exciting, new city], Khloe and Lamar, Kim's Fairytale Wedding, and Bruce Jenner's upcoming docuseries have shown us that if there is a possibility for the Kardashians to make a spinoff reality show, they will. 

Don't get me wrong - I keep up with the Kardashians hard. I love a good binge watch, and I was ecstatic that so many seasons have recently been put on Hulu. But that's the thing - I keep up with the Kardashians. I like their family drama, their sarcasm, and I daydream about living their extravagant lifestyle. Malika is fine I guess, but seeing her on KUWTK doesn't make me want to watch her on her own. I see Dash Dolls being a lot like Vanderpump Rules, but even more dramatic because it will be an entirely female cast. 

I just don't have the capacity to care about more reality stars. I can't. I'm just so tired. Plus, why would I want to watch a Kardashian show without the possibility of quips from Lord Disick? 






2 comments:

  1. I've never watched the Kardashians on anything, so I only have one question: is that guy's mouth usually full when he says something snarky?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why in the world are they famous?!! Can't stabd em' but love this post and your blog!!! Happy Easter


    livingoncloudandreanine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete