Thursday, April 2, 2015

April Goals

Seriously, where has the first quarter of this year gone? I feel like time has really gotten away from me, and that I haven't really done anything yet in 2015. I know this is a bit of an exaggeration as we've had some pretty big things happen lately, but the warmer weather is giving me an ambitious attitude. I've never written down monthly goals, but I'm hoping that this will help lessen that floundering feeling that I've been having lately. 



House:
- Put in our new garden bed and start seeds indoors. Along these lines, I'll be keeping my eye out for the perfect straw hat to go with my overalls
- Spruce up the landscape in our front yard.

School:
- Pass my Master's Exam/Oral Defense. (I'll be stress-eating chocolate and tearing my hair out until next Thursday at 5:00pm.) 
- Find some motivation to crank out the rest of this semester's assignments. 
- Pass all of my classes so I can GRADUATE!

Wedding:
- Mail save the dates.
- Finish bridal shower invite list. 
- Brainstorm reception favors. 

Personal: 
- Grab something bright and fun from Target on April 19th. Lilly, I'm coming for you. (This feels like cheating because I've already made my wish list, but I thought I could use a freebie.) 
- Take Loki on more frequent and longer walks as the weather warms up. 
- Finish Jodi Picoult's Leaving Time. I got this book for Christmas and have been reading it on and off for about a month. It's amazing. I know that if I can stop playing Hay Day so much, I'll finish it in no time! 

What are some of your goals for this month?


1 comment:

  1. Awesome goals! I know you're totally going to rock it this month!

    ReplyDelete