Monday, February 2, 2015

I Have Too Many Hobbies

It's (very obviously) been a while since I posted here. I've found that I go on kicks with my hobbies - a knitting kick where I make four pairs of gloves in a week, a blogging kick where I post 4 - 5 times a week, or a puzzle kick where I spend the entire weekend working on a 1000 piece puzzle while Real Housewives plays in the background. I've also found that I don't enjoy blogging as much when I'm stressed. (Is that normal? I feel like blogging helps to de-stress a lot of people!) 

BUT last week some really incredible things happened, and the huge amount of stress that had been weighing me down just vanished

My graduation application was approved. 

My big program that I planned for my Master's culminating project took place on Saturday, and now I just have to write up the results. (aka if Taylor Swift asked me if I was out of the woods, the answer would be a very excited YES!) 

I was offered an incredible full-time position that I will be transitioning to three days after my birthday in February. 

To celebrate, Ryan and I picked out our first dog. 


I have so much to share with you guys, and I'm so excited to share it. Here's to getting back in the swing of blogging! 

1 comment:

  1. SO many exciting things!! So glad to see life is HAPPENING for you these days!!!

    ReplyDelete