Monday, December 8, 2014

O Christmas Tree

I am absolutely obsessed with my Christmas tree this year. We decorated last weekend, and every spare moment has been spent staring at this space with the biggest heart eyes. I love how cozy our den feels with our tree, a roaring fire, and a mug of hot chocolate. Our collection of ornaments is slowly starting to grow, and it's so fun to pull them out and think of all the memories behind each one. Check out a few of my favorites! 








Can I just leave everything up year round? I think it's almost as perfect as Charlie Brown's little tree. 

#Blogmas14

7 comments:

  1. That Caribou Coffee ornament is adorable! We discovered Caribou a couple of years ago when we visited Chicago, but we don't have one where we live, and I so wish they would get one here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your tree is gorge. Minus the OSU ornament ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your living room looks gorgeous with the Tree and mantle all decorated! And I love your ornaments. Especially the Caribou coffee one, I have a whole set of baby Starbucks mugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have a beautiful tree!!! I love the warm colors…so beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute tree! That owl ornament especially!

    ReplyDelete