Monday, December 29, 2014

Lately Lately

This past Christmas week absolutely flew by. For the first time in a long time, I spent an entire week up in Cleveland with my family. Among many many other fun things, this is what I've been up to this past week! 

- I bought a wedding dress! (!!!!) And had the most amazing experience. More on that later. 

- I had a sleepover with my best friend in the whole world, and we listened to Jealous on repeat and watched this TED Talk before bed. 

- Ryan and I attended three Christmas Eve parties for our different families. (Talk about chaos.)

- I read Amy Poehler's book over the course of 24 hours. 

- My first friend from high school got married and he and his wife had their reception. It's starting. I'm going to be the best line dancer by the time I'm in my 30's. It's electric! 

- This was the first year that I was genuinely more excited to give presents than receive them. 

- That being said, I'm so glad Ryan and I created our wedding registry before Christmas - we got such fun things!! Like this giant Mason Jar pitcher and this iced tea maker, which is brewing away as I type. 



4 comments:

  1. Congratulations on finding your wedding dress! People say that's the hardest part! lol. I actually found mine pretty quickly, I was surprised.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY for buying your wedding dress! And yes--once the weddings start THEY DON'T END haha! Best dancer ever for sure! Lots of practice :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! Can't wait to hear your wedding dress story! :)

    ReplyDelete