Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Fall, Don't Go

This post is late. Like, way late. But since it snowed on Saturday, I wanted to go back and relive my favorite day of fall this year. About two weeks ago, Ryan and I went on one of my absolute favorite fall dates - apple picking! We like to go to Lynd Fruit Farm, just a little outside of Columbus. They have an incredible farmer's market, and you can pick-your-own apples at a great price! (Huge apples.) 

Some highlights from the day: 






We also picked out up a pumpkin and a few gourds to decorate around our fireplace, and a butternut squash that was turned into the most delicious butternut squash pasta! I, of course, came home and immediately made an apple pie that barely lasted through the weekend. (The whipped cream was gone even faster!) 

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe it snowed! We got a tiny bit of cold weather over the weekend but it's still in the 60s in Atlanta right now. :D

    ReplyDelete