Monday, November 10, 2014

Coats! Coats!

Living in Ohio, coats are an absolute necessity. I grew up with one pea coat and one snow coat and couldn't possibly understand why anyone would need more coats than that. Isn't that all you need? There isn't any more room in the family coat closet anyways

Then I watched The Devil Wears Prada for the first time. Since then, all I've ever wanted is to be Meryl Streep. Most specifically, the scene where she flings down all of her coats with so. much. sass. 



Naturally, in my attempts to be just like Meryl, I've started a little collection of coats that I'm hoping to grow a little each year. These are my favorites that I've come across during my online window shopping this season. I need them all. I think the pink is my favorite, but there's just something about the camel. And the black. But how cute is the white!?  Cheers to staying warm in style this winter. 






No comments:

Post a Comment