Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Seasonal Starbucks

Like almost every other blogger/midwestern/basic white girl, I am in love with Starbucks. Ever since that first sip of caramel frappuccino in 5th grade at our Girl Scout Mall Lock-In, I've been hooked. So, today I'm linking up with Melissa to talk about my favorite Starbucks seasonal drinks!

Spring - This one isn't technically a seasonal drink at Starbucks, but I love their iced tea/lemonade combos in the Spring!

Winter - Oh my god. Gingerbread Lattes. I always get so excited when the red cups come out!


Summer - I live for the Mocha Cookie Crumble Frappuccino during the summer. It's like drinking a huge, creamy Oreo coated in whipped cream, and if anyone tells me how many calories are in it I will kill you. 


And finally, Fall - Obviously my favorite Starbucks drink is the Pumpkin Spice Latte. It just tastes like fall. (Deep, I know.) I actually didn't hop on the PSL bandwagon until this past year - for a while I had a very strong aversion to eating anything that was naturally orange. aka pumpkin. (Fake orange was fair game.) But after one sip, I was totally obsessed. Now I'm one of those girls who uses all the embarrassing hash tags with absolutely no shame. #PSL #basicwhitegirl #fall

Aaaand that's it. Heading to Starbucks now because this post made me thirsty.  

Making Melissa

2 comments:

  1. AHH! Mocha cookie crumble! I FORGOT about those! My husband (at the time, fiance) used to bring those to me at work all the time back in the day! I really love peppermint mochas in the fall/winter. They actually have peppermint syrup all the time so I order them year round--but when they're "in season" they add the chocolate flakes and peppermint crumbles to the top!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm more of a peppermint girl than gingerbread... but YES PSL ALL DAY!

    ReplyDelete