Monday, October 6, 2014

Fall Festivalin'

This past weekend, my parents and I headed over to the east side of Ohio to the Atwood Fall Festival! We used to visit the festival almost every year, and it was great to be back. Besides the little bit of rain in the morning, the weather was great- cool and crisp and fall-y and perfect. There were so many vendors with adorable, handmade Fall and Christmas decorations, and I picked up some amazing things for the house! 

All ready for the festival

There were SO many pumpkins and gourds all over the grounds!

After exhausting all of the booths and tents, we headed to lunch/dinner at the Lighthouse Bistro. We sat outside overlooking the lake, and I had the best cup of clam chowder I've ever had in my whole life.




When I got home, I immediately started decorating the house with my fall festival goodies. What do you think? 



Other notes from this weekend: 
Hockey is the best. 
There's a rooftop bar in downtown Columbus. This city is even cooler than I thought. 
Gone Girl was amazing. Seriously amazing. Go see it now. 

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you had a fun weekend and I love your fall decor! :)

    ReplyDelete