Tuesday, September 30, 2014

September: In Review

Is it just me, or did September absolutely fly by? 

- I hosted the Blog Baton

- I participated in my first blogger box exchange and got to know Kaara

- I visited my home, watched an OSU game with my parents, snuggled with my dog, and got my favorite dessert at the little ice cream stand in our town. 

- I tried my hand at making fancy(ish) cocktails. I'm no bartender, but they weren't half bad! 

- I reconnected with several friends from high school, which was absolutely amazing. 

- I started making Christmas decorations. 

- I kept telling myself that I would catch up on Sherlock and start Downton Abbey, but then I just binge-watched The City (judge away) and Archer. Oh, and quickly became obsessed with How to Get Away with Murder. (Can we talk about how hot Paris Geller got!?) 

- I clearly had way too much fun going to shows, happy hours, and exploring restaurants around Columbus. 


I can't wait to see what October has in store! 

3 comments:

  1. I'm sooo in love with How To Get Away With Murder already! I hope the season goes well :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love box exchanges! How to Get Away With Murder was really good! (though I can't stop from commenting on the unrealistic law school aspects of it; Brian was counting my comments but had to stop because I just couldn't stop talking!). I can't wait to see what happens!

    ReplyDelete