Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Old Navy Has My Heart

I remember when I was younger, and Old Navy's women's section was filled with obscenely bright, graphic T-shirts and frumpy office wear. I will never shop here, I told myself. And I didn't, not for a long time. I stuck to H&M and Forever 21, buying strange combinations of oversized sweaters, dresses that were basically skirts, and skirts that were basically bandeaus. (College problems.) Except then I got my first full-time internship, and I realized that I didn't have much to wear to the office. Forever 21 just wasn't going to cut it anymore. I started looking around for where I could get some working girl basics. After picking up a few things from H&M's business section, I stumbled across Old Navy. When did Old Navy get so stylish? I asked myself when I entered the store. Ooo I love that! And that! I can wear this with that! I need these Pixie Pants in every color! 

Back in April, I posted about how I had been approved for my first credit card from Old Navy. I was planning to use the card to pick up a few things for work and school, only charging what I would normally buy with my debit card. I'm excited to say that I've been sticking to this strategy! I've kept a $0 balance on the card, and have been able to use the card's reward points to get a few fun things as well! (Such as that jacket below that I definitely didn't need, but was too cute to pass up.) 

Check out some of my favorites from this Fall's collection!

Jacket, ScarfBoots

Pants, Sweater, Flats

These pants are actually the most comfortable office pants I've ever worn. They feel almost like yoga pants, but no one else in the office has to know that. As much as I want to, I haven't bought them in every color...yet. 

Are you an Old Navy fan? If not, where do you like to get your work clothes?

1 comment:

  1. I think my husband's a bigger Old Navy fan than I am, actually,but I have been impressed at the amount of good stuff I've found there over the last year or two! My favorite sweater of all time is navy with white polka dots and I bought it at Old Navy!

    ReplyDelete