Friday, September 5, 2014

Never Ever, Like Ever

Do you have those things that you know you will never ever do?

I will never…

…Not scream when I see a spider.

…Willingly go skydiving. ( Although I hate to think about a situation where I’m unwillingly skydiving…)

…Get over the fact that N*SYNC reunited at the MTV VMA’s last year. I’m still holding out for a reunion tour.


…Think that mint and chocolate are a good combination. I think Thin Mints are the grossest Girl Scout cookies. I hate mint chocolate chip ice cream. I can’t stand those chocolate dessert mint things. I like mint things, and I love chocolate things, but never together. Yeah, I know. I’m crazy.

…Use all of the supplies that I’m hoarding in my craft room. My yarn stash is out of control. I’ve acquired so much quilt fabric over this past year. Don’t even get me started on my scrapbook paper collection.

…Be a coffee in the morning type of person. Unless it’s some fancy-shmancy Starbucks drink, I will always choose black tea.

…Feel happy when paying bills. (I always feel happy that I can pay bills. I just don’t feel happy actually doing it.)

…Stop wishing that Gordon Ramsay could be my personal chef.

…Feel like a grown up. I just want to go to live at Disney World.


What will you never do? 

4 comments:

  1. I will be right there with you on that reunion tour! I was always a BSB girl though

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let's go to Disney. I'll eat the Thin Mints and you can nab the spiders. :D

    xo
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, mint and chocolate are lovely on their own but do NOT go together. Ew. And haha, I too will never use all my jewelry supplies. I will sure try though. ;) And I'm starting to think one never feels like a grown up! And I'm not sure that's a bad thing, but it sure is surprising!

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is a cute post! i might steal this idea. ;)

    ps. nsync i'm right there with you on the reunion tour! & i feel the same way about disneyland.

    barefootinthewood.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete