Thursday, September 4, 2014

Halfway Around the World

The inspiration behind this post is a little embarrassing. So I'm watching the finale of Keeping Up with the Kardashians, and their time in Paris looked so incredible. They visited Valentino at his house and partied in Versailles - I'd be happy if I just got to visit the Eiffel Tower and have a picnic on the lawn. So here is, if I had money like the Kardashians, a list of places I would love to fly to tomorrow. 

1.) Paris. To visit the Louvre and clip a lock on the Locks of Love bridge. 

Source
2.) New Zealand (aka The Lord of the Rings Trail. ) 

3.) Cozumel, Mexico. We're looking at going here on our honeymoon, so this one might be the closest to reality! 

Source
4.) Ireland. To visit the Motherland. 

Source
5.) The entire western half of the U.S. Earlier this week I talked about how St. Louis was the furthest west I'd ever been. I'm dying to see Mt. Rushmore, The Grand Canyon, and the west coast. 

I could go on for hours. What can I say? I've caught the travel bug! I want to see the world! Where would you travel tomorrow if you could go anywhere? 



1 comment:

  1. Ireland is my favorite place ever. Let me know if you ever go! But that is one I highly recommend :)

    ReplyDelete