Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Currently

Reading: The Casual Vacancy by J.K. Rowling

Listening: Shake It Off by Taylor Swift (obviously) and Don’t by Ed Sheeran

Wanting: So many of Fifth and Mae’s new items, including this Ohio necklace and this fox ring.

Feeling: So sore after getting back on the treadmill. Ryan and I been trying to run and lift at least twice a week. (Something about getting in wedding shape.) I’m more into finding healthy eating options and he’s more into finding new exercises for us, so we’re trying to motivate each other!

Not believing: That my last first day of school is one week from tomorrow! Ryan says that he doesn’t believe that I’m done with school forever, but boy do I need a BREAK.

Needing: All the storage containers. Merging two houses hasn't been too bad, but we just don’t have the space or storage for anything! Like that set of margarita glasses and pitcher that I just had to have or my candle hoarding problem moderately sized collection. We want to keep these things, but we just need a way to store them that will allow for preservation and easy access.

Crying: Because I just got my bill for my first car payment. This is Lucy, and I’ll post about her story on another day. I love her, but my bank account doesn’t.  


Excited: For Fall to come! (Nobody remind me what comes after Fall…I’m in denial). But boots and pumpkin decorations, squash, and crunchy leaves – it’s my favorite time of the year!

Smiling: Because there’s Olive Garden waiting for me when I get home! Oh, and I guess my fiancé too, now that we live together. #priorities. 

4 comments:

  1. All of this sounds so lovely except the car payment thing! but yay for a new car! i love days where there's something to look forward to at the end of it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the new Taylor song. Haters guna hate hate hate hate hate.

    And yay I'm glad you share my feelings about fall! It can't come soon enough for me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loveee fall, but it's just too short in Pennsylvania. I'm not trying to remind you, but we all know what comes after fall and that particular season makes me a very unhappy camper! And ps, how are you liking the casual vacancy?! I have it but haven't read it.

    ReplyDelete