Wednesday, July 16, 2014

The Countdown

I've never been much of a countdown person, but there is so much coming up that I am SO excited for. Such as...
1 day until our 4 year anniversary!!
So these next two, I'm not actually excited for. I'm really sad that they're leaving. But at the same time, I'm excited for the adventures that they're going to have in new cities!
2 days until one of my friends moves halfway across the country to start an amazing new job.
3 days until one of my other friends starts a cross-country road trip, eventually settling down in a new apartment on the other side of the country. (Guys, stop leaving me!)
10 days until I am out of crazy, college apartment life for good and moved into quiet, suburb house life.
15 days until I can start using my Day Designer on the daily.
17 days until my best friend stops for a sleepover on her way down to Georgia. (I should probably start stocking up on champagne now, most definitely Andre because we’re classy like that.)
43 days until my last first day of school EVER. (Wait, do I have to grow up?)
44 days until Ryan and I road trip to St. Louis to visit my friend who’s moving halfway across the country. I’ve never been to St. Louis before – does anyone have any good suggestions of restaurants/bars/tourist-y activities?
126 days until Mockingjay Part 1 is released.
And because it’s my favorite holiday, 162 days until Christmas! I have a lot of knitting to do between now and then!


1 comment:

  1. Congrats on four years! That's fantastic! I counted down the days until I could use my day designer too. I am obsessed with it :)

    ReplyDelete