Thursday, June 19, 2014

Time Crunch

Fellow blogging ladies, how do you do it? How do you find the time to have a real life and do all the things that you write about? And then, how do you find time to actually write about them? Do you really look as glamorous and fabulous every single day like your Instagram shows? Teach me your ways. My daily schedule has been looking a little like this for the past few weeks:
6:00am – My alarm goes off and I pout like a child that it’s time to get up for work.
6:15am – Roll out of bed.
6:15am – 7:00am – Hate everything while I get ready for work.
7:00am – 5:30/6:00pm – Travel to work, work, travel home from work.
When I get home, I try to cook dinner and pack my lunch for the next day. Cue glass of wine. Lol at the thought of working out , cleaning, or doing anything else productive for myself or around the house. Dinner is over at around 7:30, and after I shower, it’s too late to get into a craft project. Hang out with friends or the fiancĂ© or by myself for a few hours. Sleeps.
Am I just missing something? Is there a for-bloggers Time Turner that no one has told me about? I finally bit the bullet and ordered my Day Designer, and I really just can’t wait until August to start using it. (Apparently just in the nick of time because I don't see them listed in her Etsy shop anymore?!) But anyways. #treatyoself.
I’m hoping that will help me get my life together and make the most of the free time that I do have!
But really...teach me your ways.


1 comment:

  1. Girl, I FEEL YOU. I get home at 7:30 - love my boyfriend to pieces, but he is a terrible cook and I don't want food poisoning. Cook dinner, shower, almost fall asleep in the shower, sleep, repeat. HOW?! I don't even put makeup on 99% of my days

    ReplyDelete