Monday, May 5, 2014

The Best Customer Service

After helping my mom move this weekend, I really needed to do something for me. I've slowly been expanding my nail polish/makeup/being a lady collection, and I wanted to pick something to pamper myself after working so hard! I chose two CoverGirl products - Coral Silk nail polish and Professional Super Thick Lash Mascara in Black. (Both were on sale, score!) 

I went to check out, and while the mascara rang up as its sale price, the nail polish did not. I hate being that customer, but I wanted my sale! I said something to the cashier, he did his official price check thing, and said that he would give me the nail polish for free for my trouble! 

I've been in a similar situation before and had it turn out very differently. Instead of checking the price, I've had cashiers argue with me and tell me that I was simply wrong about the listed price. (I'm a bargain shopper; if I pick up an item that's listed on sale, I remember!) I've had cashiers adjust the price, but never just give me the product for free. Shout out to the nice man at Kroger for absolutely making my day! 




3 comments:

  1. Thats awesome!!! What a nice guy! Everyone is usually mean to me when I say that ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always love good customer service. I don't know if they realize how much they can make my day so much better by just being super nice for like 5 seconds!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww that's awesome! Way to go Kroger!

    ReplyDelete