Sunday, May 4, 2014

Moving Day(s)

Remember The Sims? Did you ever get really neglectful with your character because you just wanted them to increase their painting skill and forget to tell them to sleep, eat, or bathe? And then when they were on the verge of death, you weren't sure which one to let them do first?

That was how I felt after helping my mom move this weekend. After a day of packing and another day of more packing and loading, I arrived home nodding off, shaky, and a hot mess.

I chose eating, then bathing, then sleep. One of the hardest
decisions EVER. 
I've always struggled with how to make myself useful when moving myself/helping someone else move. While I like to frequent the gun show, my upper arm strength is basically non-existent.

An oldie but goodie. 
I carried small boxes of books and fragiles while strapping young men and my superwoman aunt carried out 15 heavy boxes, 4 bookshelves, 2 trunks, and a partridge in a pear tree.

If you're looking for me tonight, you know where to find me!


Enjoy your new apartment Mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment