Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Zucchini Bread

Something about needing to study for finals makes me want to do anything and everything else, specifically distracting activities and eating delicious things. I've been on a total baking kick lately. Two birds. Today I'm sharing with you one of my favorite recipes - zucchini bread! 


Ingredients


1 ½ cup flour
½ tsp salt
½ tsp baking powder
½ tsp baking soda
1 ½ tsp cinnamon
2 eggs
½ cup butter
1 cup and 2 Tbs sugar
1 ½ tsp vanilla
1 cup shredded zucchini
Walnuts to top

Directions

Preheat oven to 350 degrees. 
Mix together butter and sugar until creamy, add vanilla, then eggs. 
Gently stir in shredded zucchini, then the dry ingredients (flour, salt, baking powder, baking soda, and cinnamon). 
Pour batter into a large loaf pan, sprinkle walnuts on top, and bake for 55 minutes. 
Enjoy!

What are some of your favorite distractions?


2 comments:

  1. I used to bake allllllll the time during finals week! Great minds think alike :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmm- I love Zucchini bread! My mom makes a chocolate zucchini cake too which is amazing!

    ReplyDelete