Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Influenster's Uni VoxBox

I was so excited to receive this email from Influenster telling me that I had been selected for another VoxBox!






I love Influenster. Receiving complimentary products in exchange for social media exposure? It doesn't get any better! I had received my first VoxBox back in February, and I was stoked to receive another. Influenster really outdid themselves this time - the Uni VoxBox had so many amazing items inside that I have loved trying out! 



Broadway Nails imPRESS Manicure: I've never used press-on nails before, but I am so excited to try! I'm saving these nails for a special occasion this summer - they're too pretty to just wear to the office. 

Playtex Sport Fresh Balance Tampons: The first thing Ryan said when I opened the Uni VoxBox was, "It smells like bubblegum." You guessed it - it was these bad boys. This product hasn't been tested yet, but I was impressed that Influenster included a full box, not just 1 or 2 samples. 

Rimmel London Stay Matte Foundation in Light Porcelain: I haven't worn foundation since my awkward middle school years. I don't like how heavy it feels on my face or how it looks so obvious. I do like this foundation much better than ones I've previously tried - it feels more like a lotion when it is applied. It's much lighter and easier to blend. 

Pilot Acroball Pen: I've seen other bloggers raving about this product, and I just don't get it. It's a nice pen, but to me, pens are pens. Mine go missing too frequently to play favorites. 

Red Rose Real Tea Premium Water Enhancer: Hot or cold, tea is wonderful. 

NYC Expert Last Lip Color in Forever Fuchsia: I thought I'd bought bold lipstick in the past. I was wrong. This lipstick adds a pop of color like no other. It's much too bright for day to day wear, but fun for a night out on the town.

Thank you to Influenster for these products - it's been another great VoxBox experience! 

3 comments:

  1. That lipstick is my favorite! I wasn't a huge fan of the tea or the nails.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The entire box to me really didn't do much for me, I liked the pen because you can always use more pens, and the lipstick was great but it really did not come off!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that lip color! These boxes are a fun little surprise!

    ReplyDelete