Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Happy Humpday!

It's Wednesday, and you know what that means! Another round of Humpday Confessions with Kathy!  This week has been a struggle, and I'm confessing it one e-card at a time.

I shouldn't have told anyone that I was sick. This was the general reaction that I received out in the world today:



My professor basically told my class this today when we were discussing which classes to take next fall: 


When I paid my rent today:



I gave my two weeks notice today! (Talk about stressful.) I'm so relieved it's over, and fingers crossed I'll like my new job more than...


I've only gone for about 4 minutes today without sneezing. Hellooo Spring allergies. 


What are you confessing this Humpday? 

8 comments:

  1. Ugh allergies. Hate theeemmm. I even had to request the Hubs bring back Benadryl from the US so I can have decent meds without having to pay an arm and a leg! Lol.
    Feel better soon, girlfriend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats on your new job!

    whenever people are sick here at work, i stay away. as in i will stand 5 feet away from them or tell them: IM me...i don't want your germs!!

    thanks for linking up :)

    -kathy | Vodka and Soda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Claire!! Good luck with your new job my dear, I totally know what that's like. My b/f practically holds on to the bills when he pays the rent. lol! Have a lovely rest of the week! xx ;)

    Lisa,xo
    http://chiclittlethrills.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha i could so relate to the homeless e-card. My spring allergies are starting to kick in and its not been pleasant at all

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ugh! That is how I feel about paying rent too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i move out in one month and im not looking forward to rent...

    ReplyDelete