Monday, April 14, 2014

Broadway Nails imPRESS Press-On Manicure - A Review

Last week I posted about the Uni Vox Box that I received from Influenster, and I mentioned that I hadn't yet tried the imPRESS manicure from Broadway Nails. I had some free time this weekend, and I decided to give them a go.



The Look: I did some looking at other patterns/colors, and I definitely lucked out - I received, in my opinion, the best pattern in my Vox Box. I love the flower pattern for Spring, and the colors (pink, purple, sky blue) are some of my favorites. I think that some of the other nails that Broadway Nails has out look very middle school, but this pack is an exception.

The Size: I have really small hands. These nails come in 12 different sizes, and I didn't have a problem finding ones to fit my nails. The main issue that I had with the size was the length - they were so ridiculously long! Once I realized that I could clip them like normal nails, I adjusted the length and went back to enjoying the pattern.

The Application: Overall, I think that the application of these nails was as much work as a regular polish application. Peel off the adhesive, stick the nails on, clip nails, file nails, enjoy.

The Feel: Fake nails are weeiird. I'm used to how my real nails feel when I touch things. Fake nails are like "Are you really typing? Nope, those aren't the letters that you want! And goood luck texting because I'm just going to get in the way of that." To be fair, they get in the way the same way real, long nails would. It's just not something that I'm used to.

Overall: I wouldn't go out of my way to purchase this product, but I really enjoyed getting to try it courtesy of Influenster. If I'm going to spend money on my nails, besides polish, I'd prefer to get a professional manicure. I rate my sample of Broadway Nails imPRESS Press-On Manicure at a 3 out of 5.

I received this product compliments of Influenster. All thoughts and opinions are, of course, my own. 

No comments:

Post a Comment