Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Ipsy

Two months ago, I decided that I wanted to subscribe to a monthly box. I liked the idea of having an inexpensive present to myself arrive on my doorstep mid-month, and after doing some research, I settled on Ipsy. For just $10/month, Ipsy will mail you a Glam Bag with 4-5 makeup products tailored to your skin tone and style. I am absolutely loving it so far!

March's Glam Bag

I've never been a huge makeup person, mostly because I didn't know what to buy or how to use it. I would feel overwhelmed in Sephora or standing in front of the huge cosmetic wall at a local grocery store. It has been so nice (and easy!) receiving products that I am interested in trying without having to pick them out for myself. My favorite item from March's Glam Bag is the bareMinerals Marvelous Moxie Lipstick in Get Ready.



Throughout the month, you will also receive coupons via email if you wish to purchase additional items. Subscribing to Ipsy has been such a great experience.

Interested in joining the fun? Check it out here!

1 comment:

  1. Ipsy is something I've been really wanting to do. I've heard of all the subscriptions it's really the best one. Maybe someday I'll do it! (I think there's a waiting list right now anyway).

    ReplyDelete