Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Hometown Lovin'

This week is my school's spring break! I'm spending the week working and going on interviews for summer internships, but it's so nice not to worry about classes and exams and papers and stress.

Over the weekend, I was able to visit my dad and my dog at childhood home! I started out by grabbing something cold at Starbucks because it was above 30 degrees and I needed some help staying awake during my solo road trip. Then I got really hyped up on caffeine but still had two hours left to drive. I talked to myself a lot.

Too much coffee. 

The auto show was in town, and I made it my mission to find the biggest truck possible. I do mostly city driving, so this sort of car is obviously a necessity in my life. 

A girl can dream. 

The rest of the weekend was spent snuggling my dog... 


visiting one of my favorite ice cream shops...


and pouring through old photos of family vacations. 

5 years old in Disney. I was such a ham. 

I will admit that I'm incredibly jealous of my friends who are somewhere where it's sunny and 75, (it snowed on Saturday) but I'm thankful to have gotten to visit home, even if it was only for 3 days. 

What is your favorite part about going home? 

No comments:

Post a Comment