Thursday, February 6, 2014

My First VoxBox!

About two months ago, I discovered a website called Influenster through Melissa at Daily Chaos. Influenster is an amazing site where bloggers, tweeters, YouTubers, and Facebookers galore come together to review products, foods, drinks, you name it. If you are active enough on the site (and lucky!) you might be selected to receive one of their coveted VoxBoxes - companies will mail you products to sample and review online. It reminds me a lot of monthly box subscriptions like Ipsy and Birchbox, but Influenster is free to join, although products are not guaranteed.

I received my first VoxBox last week! The winter weather has been brutal here, so this was a great little "winter can't beat me!" pick-me-up.
Let me start off by saying that I have been a fan of Dove products for a long time, so I was thrilled to see that Influenster had matched me with this campaign. During my undergrad years, I had shied away from the brand, opting for the other brands that offered a lower price. This complimentary Dove Advanced Care deodorant/antiperspirant might just change my mind about always searching for the best bargain - this deodorant rocks!

In the best way, it feels like you're applying lotion as you use the product. In addition to Dove deodorant and antiperspirant, you're getting the benefits of a moisturizer that minimizes dry skin and razor nicks in this winter weather. Thanks again to Dove and Influenster for allowing me to sample this product. It's been such a great experience!


4 comments:

  1. Love that you got the Dove VoxBox! I have been using Dove products for forever and they are truly amazing! So happy that you found my blog and that you are an Influenster now!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They really are! Thank you for introducing me to Influenster, my fingers are crossed for another VoxBox!

      Delete
  2. Love Dove! I received this box, too, and it's the best deodorant ever! I'm definitely not switching back to Secret after this!

    ReplyDelete