Thursday, February 13, 2014

My First #TBT

This is my first Throwback Thursday post EVER. I'm not really sure how it's supposed to go. I think it starts something like #tbt that time I went to the Harry Potter studios and toured all the things.

So. Much. Joy. 
It was literally the best day of my whole life, if you couldn't tell that already from my face above. I went on the tour with about 10 fellow students on a Spring Break study abroad program. (We were in London for 10 days and took The Tube, a train, and a bus to get to the studio!) I'm just going to put it out there - all 10 of us cried at some point on this magical tour.

Not me, not Hermione, YOU.  

The tour had all of the original sets, props, and costumes that were used throughout all 8 Harry Potter movies!

Dan Radcliffe has small hands

We were able to take a walk through Diagon Alley, run through the Great Hall, and hop on the Knight Bus.



It was so amazing to see all of the props that were used in the movie, preserved and displayed so nicely!

Still waiting on my Hogwarts letter...
The graveyard was even creepier in person!
Harry Potter fans, if you ever find yourself in London, this is something that you just have to do. It was a little on the expensive side, but so so worth it. 

Hanging out at Hogwarts
We spent about 3 hours at the studio taking the tour and browsing the gift shop. I picked up a copy of Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone as my souvenir. Well, that and the 400 pictures that I took during that magical, magical day.

1 comment:

  1. I love Harry Potter world! I might actually go in a few weeks!!

    ReplyDelete