Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Happy Humpday!

Happy Wednesday! Today, I'm linking up with Kathy at Vodka and Soda and sharing some Humpday Confessions.

...I had a panic attack at graduation. Not the normal "I'm graduating college" kind, but the "President Obama is speaking and there's people with huge guns surrounding me and a plane is going to crash into the stadium and I never realized how claustrophobic I am until this exact second" kind. I had to leave the stadium while the PhD students' names were being called.

I'm down there somewhere among 10,000 other graduates. 

...This happens to me more often than I'd like to admit. I love wine. (Who doesn't?) I've gotten a lot better at opening it, but corks that are really dry just give me grief sometimes!

Whoops.

...This semester is really kicking my butt. Between a full time course load, a job, an internship, and mountains of homework, it's been almost impossible to get enough sleep or get together with friends. It actually has been impossible to hit the gym. STRESS. Things should lighten up over the summer and into next year, but I really am ready to have a regular 9-5 job that I can forget about when I leave each day.

...Like most everyone else, I cannot WAIT for summer. Aside from the obvious, (warm weather, sun, etc.) I'm looking forward to visiting my hometown ice cream stand to order my favorite dessert. 

Peanut butter cup sundae, you make the world a better place. 
...I bought this beer because it was cute. I'm a sucker for cute labels/advertising. 


...This is how I feel most days. #sorrynotsorry 

Just, why. 

Only two more days until the weekend - we've got this!

2 comments:

  1. omg the corks. i am SO glad that the wine i drink are screw-caps. the corks were always the worst - i'd get bits of cork in the wine (which totally ruined it) or half of it would break off...ugh. they should make ALL wine bottles screw caps.

    thanks for linking up!

    -kathy | Vodka and Soda

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually DON'T like wine... *hides in corner*

    ReplyDelete